Saturday, January 27, 2024

Feng Shui in the Bedroom 🛌☮️😊


Today’s blog is going to be a Vlog! My first video in a couple of years. 😊


I thought it would be fun to talk about how to Feng Shui your bedroom to make it your refuge, and a place where you can feel safe and recover from your day. I make some recommendations about positioning of the bed, adding colors and minimizing distractions.  

Watch the 7 minute video above to get tips on how to make your bedroom a warm and cocoon-like place where you can let go and escape from the world.

Sound good? Let me know what you think after you watch it! 📽

And don’t worry if you can’t do it all - any step in the right direction is a great step!

xoxo
 
Follow me on Instagram for daily posts and subscribe to my YouTube channel (my links are on the sidebar)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Denying the Truth Doesn't Make it Go Away.

  The difference between dwelling and ruminating on the past (and feeling like a victim), and being willing to get clarification (and expose...