Friday, October 4, 2024

The Beauty Behind the Process of Elimination.

 

I was watching a video on instagram of a man talking about getting past some really difficult years. Now he’s on the other side, married, a new job, and happy, but it took a lot of work and re-navigation. He appreciates his happy life much more than he has in the past because of the difficulties he has overcome.

As we live in a world of polarity, we can’t understand what hot is unless we experience cold, or how if feels to be healthy, unless we have been ill.

Negative experiences show us what we need by our understanding of what we do not want, or need. This allows us to appreciate and hold the good things that we love close to our hearts.

If we are at a fork in the road and not sure what our next step should be, we can then risk trying something. Once we make the decision and move forward, we then have the experience to know what is right for us. Or if it is, “I don’t want to go through this again,” we can pivot and make a new plan.

The beauty of this process is that we are able to take some risks by having the opportunity to see what works for us and understanding what does not work. Our negative experiences magnify what is right in our journey, and through trial and error we discover what works best for us.

Is there a pattern? For me, after re-navigating my life in 2016, including where I was living, starting a new relationship, looking for work, and seeking friends, I realized the pattern for me was that if I am with the right people, I could do, and enjoy, almost anything.

Once you look back and see what has not worked for you, what would you like to experience as the polar opposite? And what would you like to avoid going forward?

What are the roads you would like to travel in your journey?

If you would like to see more posts on emotional and spiritual well being and healing, please subscribe to my blog by sending an email to HolisticSpiritualLiving@yahoo.com

Follow me on Instagram for daily posts and subscribe to my YouTube channel (my links are on the side bar).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Organizing Our Thoughts to Make Better Decisions.

  At times, we all get overwhelmed when we need to make decisions. Depending on the circumstances, the process can be difficult and daunting...