Saturday, October 12, 2024

Organizing Our Thoughts to Make Better Decisions.

 

At times, we all get overwhelmed when we need to make decisions. Depending on the circumstances, the process can be difficult and daunting.

Breaking down our options, categorizing and prioritizing, making small changes, and not feeling that things are un-fixable are all ways to move forward. Trusting our intuition by tuning into our body intelligence will help us get real and keep us on our path.

Writing things down. 

It's amazing how putting things on paper gives us a clearer perspective and helps us step away from the chatter in our minds.

Making a Pros and Cons list. 

I find getting two lists together, side by side helps me get a better assessment of what is going on. Because not everything has the same weight, I rate each bullet from 1-5. This not only helps keep things in perspective, it also frees me up to write down even the most trivial things, knowing I will only rate it a 1 or a 2.

Journaling.

This is one of my favorite past times. When I audio journal into my phone and play it back to hear myself, it gives me objective insight. Writing down the worst case scenario helps because I realize most everything is fix-able. If it's not a risk I am completely comfortable with, I will take baby steps before I fully commit.

Tuning into your body intelligence. 

Sit quietly, with no distractions, and ask the question you want the answer to. Really tune into the body so it can give you the instinctive answer you are looking for.

Please watch the video, and like, comment and SUBSCRIBE on my YouTube channel if you haven't already. I appreciate your support 🙏🏻. 

If you would like to see more posts on emotional and spiritual well being and healing, please subscribe to my blog by sending an email to HolisticSpiritualLiving@yahoo.com

Follow me on Instagram for daily posts and subscribe to my YouTube channel (my links are on the side bar).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Organizing Our Thoughts to Make Better Decisions.

  At times, we all get overwhelmed when we need to make decisions. Depending on the circumstances, the process can be difficult and daunting...