Saturday, September 21, 2024

Tracking Your Life to Live With Intention.

 

Things in our lives sometimes feel differently than what they actually are. This video emphasizes the importance of documenting and color coding events and activities in our calendars.

By doing this, things become clear and easily searchable. Having everything notated and color coded allows us to identify patterns and see what is working and what is not working. This gives us the opportunity to move forward feeling purposeful and fulfilled in our lives.

After watching this video on YouTube, please like, and let me know in the comments what you think of it, and SUBSCRIBE if you haven't already!

The blog I am referring to in my video is “Organizing Your Life to Manifest.”

I hope this message resonates with you, and helps you on your path.

If you would like to see more posts on emotional and spiritual well being and healing, please subscribe to my blog by sending an email to HolisticSpiritualLiving@yahoo.com

Follow me on Instagram for daily posts and subscribe to my YouTube channel (my links are on the side bar).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organizing Our Thoughts to Make Better Decisions.

  At times, we all get overwhelmed when we need to make decisions. Depending on the circumstances, the process can be difficult and daunting...