Sunday, September 1, 2024

Tarot Card Message. Happiness, Partnership But Needing to Walk Away.


The three cards represent happiness and joy, working in partnership with another, and at some point, needing to move on. 

Certain situations can be joyful and fulfilling, and part of our journey, but there is an end to the story. It can be super painful to accept that reality and move on, but certain situations are not meant to be forever. 

I hope this helps you on your path. Please pass this along if you think it can help someone you care about.

This card is from one of my favorite decks, Golden Art Nouveau by Giulia F. Massaglia.

 

If you would like to see more posts on emotional and spiritual well being and healing, please subscribe to my blog by sending an email to HolisticSpiritualLiving@yahoo.com

Follow me on Instagram for daily posts and subscribe to my YouTube channel (my links are on the side bar).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organizing Our Thoughts to Make Better Decisions.

  At times, we all get overwhelmed when we need to make decisions. Depending on the circumstances, the process can be difficult and daunting...