Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Tarot Card Message of the Day.

 

 

Ten of Wands, "Carrying a Burden" 

Carrying a huge load can leave us feeling overburdened and overwhelmed. The questions we can ask ourselves are, "Is the load something that I can let go of?" and "Is this burden mine to carry?"

Many times we get overburdened with responsibilities that we cannot let go of, but as everything has a cost, our assessment should be - is the cost worth it?

Please watch this short video and see if this resonates with you. If someone you care about needs to see this, pass it on ❤️‍

I hope this brings you a message that you needed to hear today.  

The card is from one of my favorite decks, Golden Art Nouveau by Giulia F. Massaglia.

If you would like to see more, please subscribe to my blog by sending an email to HolisticSpiritualLiving@yahoo.com


Follow me on Instagram for daily posts and subscribe to my YouTube channel (my links are on the sidebar)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Denying the Truth Doesn't Make it Go Away.

  The difference between dwelling and ruminating on the past (and feeling like a victim), and being willing to get clarification (and expose...