Friday, June 14, 2024

Tarot Card Message of the Day, KING OF CUPS

 

 

The King of Cups represents someone who is mature, emotionally intelligent and gives great advice. He is wise and diplomatic. 

If this is you, your guidance is needed, so let someone you know who is struggling that you are there for them. If you need guidance, this represents someone in your life who can help you, so go ahead and ask them for help. 

The King of Cups will be there for you and guide you in the right direction 🏆❤️ 

I hope this brings you a message that you needed to hear today. 

If someone you care about needs to see this, please pass it on ❤️

This card is from one of my favorite decks, Golden Art Nouveau by Giulia F. Massaglia. 

 

If you would like to see more, please subscribe to my blog by sending an email to HolisticSpiritualLiving@yahoo.com

Follow me on Instagram for daily posts and subscribe to my YouTube channel (my links are on the sidebar)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tarot Card Message of the Day, KNIGHT OF SWORDS.

  Tarot Card Message of the Day  KNIGHT OF SWORDS  The Knight charges in, and being of Sword energy, he is ambitious, clever, smart and can...