Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Mondays are not supposed to be manic.

 

In astrology, Monday is ruled by the Moon.

The moon is the ruler of Cancer. This can bring emotions to the surface, sharpen our intuition, and give us the need to nurture and be nurtured. 

Monday is a day to go deep into our subconscious, lean into our creativity, and bring comfort to ourselves and others. 

Wear pastel, cooler colors to feel more at peace, and be in sync with the ethereal, feminine moon. 

I hope this short resonates with you and helps you on your path. 

If you would like to see more, please subscribe to my blog by sending an email to HolisticSpiritualLiving@yahoo.com

Follow me on Instagram for daily posts and subscribe to my YouTube channel (my links are on the sidebar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Denying the Truth Doesn't Make it Go Away.

  The difference between dwelling and ruminating on the past (and feeling like a victim), and being willing to get clarification (and expose...