Friday, April 19, 2024

Why do we get so triggered by other people?


Do you find you get triggered by other people, by things that don’t even matter, or may not affect you?

Watch my video and get my perspective on how focusing on other people, and not ourselves, keeps us from getting what we want. By suppressing our emotions, we look outward for answers we will never get, and it stops us from living the best, evolved version of ourselves.

I’m on Instagram, so if you would like to, follow me @rgroovy!

Thank you for watching, and let me know what you think of it.😊

Follow me on Instagram for daily posts and subscribe to my YouTube channel (my links are on the sidebar)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Denying the Truth Doesn't Make it Go Away.

  The difference between dwelling and ruminating on the past (and feeling like a victim), and being willing to get clarification (and expose...