Saturday, August 19, 2023

What my blog is about and why I am here. ❤️



This is my blog on my daily life of holistic, spiritual living. I will share routines, insights and lifestyle ideas which keep me grounded, hopeful and sane. Perhaps give a different perspective while attempting to put together the puzzle pieces that have intrigued me for as long as I can remember. 


My goal is to bring together fundamental principles from several spiritual modalities, integrate them, and mix in some crazy life stuff - while trying to make sense of it all. The good, the bad, the ugly. It all means something. All while we exist on a big, beautiful blue ball spinning on its axis, shining brightly in the ink black, never-ending sky. The sun shining a bright spotlight on it all, giving us light so we can see - and the moon safeguarding us, hidden in the background (sometimes out of sight, but always there), keeping us all planted firmly on the ground, whispering in our ears.


I hope you find my posts inspiring and uplifting ✨🙏🏻
 
Follow me on Instagram for daily posts and subscribe to my YouTube channel (my links are on the sidebar)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Denying the Truth Doesn't Make it Go Away.

  The difference between dwelling and ruminating on the past (and feeling like a victim), and being willing to get clarification (and expose...